Liquidation of estate assets of a loved one or business can be an emotional and intimidating process.
My Auction Addiction assists families, trustees, executors and others in estate liquidation,
auction services, downsizing, as well as business liquidation.
Watch our six part Estate Video Series
1. Who Needs the services of My Auction Addiction? When one is downsizing, closing a business or relocating or when one experiences the loss of a loved one.
2. What is an estate or household sale? An Estate or household sale is the sale of personal property and anything of value in a short time frame.
3. Do you charge for consultation? There is no charge for the initial consultation/evaluation of your property.
4. How much does it cost? Our fee is competitive and is a percentage of the total sale. There are no upfront fee and our rates are up to HALF of other Estate Sale companies!
5. What are the goals of an Estate Sale? To liquidate the Estate completely and achieve the highest possible financial return.
6. How is my property left after the sale? The house is left empty and ready for viewing.
7. Do you offer other services? Other services can be discussed at the time of the initial consultation and evaluation of property. We can be flexible to your needs.
8. How and when do I receive my money from the sale? You will receive your money after the sale within one week.
9. Do real estate agents use your services? We have a bonded and licensed realtor that works with us and has sold many homes at the time of the estate sale.
10. Do I need Probate Court? The answer is very likely yes. To access bank accounts, sell property and fulfill the wishes in the will as the individual representative. Informal probate is quite simple, but does take 60-90 days.
11. What should I throw or give away? Typically we prefer you call us first to consult. But typically if it is trash with no recycle value, general clothing or food it should be tossed or donated to charity.
12. What should I keep? Items that you have a strong emotional tie to the loved one with. We simply cannot put a price on those items.
Anything you can use at home. But don't risk turning your house into a storage facility! Be sure to have other heirs and family members see what they may want to keep.
13. When should I call? As soon as you start the probate process so we can help evaluate the value and contents.
Depending on whether there are creditors the sale could occur 30-90 days out. The sooner the process begins, the sooner the house can be sold.
My Auction Addiction Core Values
➜ To hold ourselves as Auctioneers to the highest ethical standards as possibble,
as well as to the best business practices possible
➜ To respect a family's needs during a difficult time and to assist in the liquidation of the
content of their home or business due to death, downsizing or move
➜ To be extremely reliable and to always be reachable by phone
➜ To obtain the maximum dollar value each item in your estate deserves
➜ To provide clients with professional estate liquidation services
My Auction Addiction Advantages
➜ Low overhead means the lowest possible commissions
➜ Maximize income through competitive and long duration bidding
➜ Reduced time on site, extremely fast!
➜ Reduced traffic for location, only two people on site to conduct auction,
only paid buyers come to location if you so choose.
Less people looking through your loved ones items and ideal
for restricted access communities.
➜ Complete inventory and reconcilliation at no additional charge
➜ No theft loss
➜ Weather is not a problem
➜ Certified appraiser available to evalute estate
We utilize a cutting edge and patent pending process that accomplish complete, hassle free and profitable Estate Sales.
We are growing rapidly and have an increasingly large reach for special pieces in an Estate that traditional Estate sellers do not have.
We strive for exceptional service and look forward to assisting you with your Estate Sale.
To schedule a estate sale or a estate auction for your estate, call us today at (505) 252-0915
We look forward to auctioning your estate sale professionally with My Auction Addiction.
Click below to download a complete Estate Sale Brochure:
Estate Sale Brochure Inside.pdf
Estate Sale Brochure Outside.pdf